Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Working with CarePlus
Our goal is to support you in the care of your CarePlus-covered patients. To make working with us simpler, we’ve developed information on how to manage our processes related to COVID-19.
Diagnosis and Procedure Codes
Your CarePlus Patients
We want to ensure that CarePlus-covered patients are able to access the care and information they need.
Important tools, news and links
There is a lot of information online about COVID-19. For the most accurate information available, see below.
- 7/15/20 – Temporary suspension of authorization requirements for some services (opens in new window)
- 5/18/20 – Administrative Update for Providers: Authorizations and Referrals (opens in new window)
- 5/18/20 – Benefit updates for Providers (opens in new window)
- 5/14/20 – Administrative Update for Providers: Medical records requests (opens in new window)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) - Quality, Safety & Oversight: Coronavirus (opens in new window)
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak (opens in new window)